March 12, 2007

time of the last persecution

MP3: Time Is Like A Dream At Dawn (1.2 mb)

I have a real problem with time, besides there never being enough of it. For one thing, I can't wear watches because there's some weird electro-magnetic current situation in my body that always causes them to quit working. It's true, and not a particularly rare condition from what I understand.

Setting our clocks forward for Daylight Savings Time rarely affects me since I have no solid comprehension of the passing of time in my day-to-day life anyway. It's like time really is a river, rolling into nowhere, but how can that actually be if time is round? And if it is round, is that why we're doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past? And if that's the reason, then why am I not getting any younger?

I have a real problem with time. However, I've always felt Philip Seymour Hoffman would make a delightful Cheshire Cat.


TIME IS LIKE A DREAM AT DAWN

She wants to make a movie
Based on the life of her cat named Cole
And she wants Philip Seymour Hoffman
In the title role.
But these things take time
And time is like a dream at dawn
It's gone by the time you wake.

No comments: